Saying Yes to Life starts by saying ‘yes’ to the help you need.
Nothing takes more courage than reaching out for help. This is why we will respond to your inquiry within one business day —without fail. We make it our first priority to meet your most immediate needs and often are able to offer same-day appointments.
Right from the start you will experience how unique and personalized our approach is as we partner with you to determine the level of care you need to reach your recovery, health, and wellness goals.
Call us today at 704.896.7776 and take the first step towards saying ‘yes’ to life.
What to expect.
Outpatient & Group Services
- When you first contact us, we will ask you if you have been referred to a specific therapist, or if you need help selecting a professional who is right for your needs and goals.
- We will review your insurance coverage and determine whether your chosen therapist is an in-network provider.
- If the therapist is a provider, we will bill insurance for you.
- If the therapist is not a provider, we will instruct you in how to inquire about out-of-network benefits for which you may be eligible under your insurance plan.
- If we are not able to bill insurance for you, we will ask that you pay in full and we will provide you with an insurance reimbursement claims form to complete and send to your provider.
- We ask that you arrive 20-30 minutes prior to your first scheduled appointment time to fill out the required paperwork. (Please note: eating disorder appointments require additional paperwork.)
- Please bring your proof of insurance card, medical history information, and emergency contacts information to your first appointment.
- At your first appointment, you and your chosen professional will work together to design a plan of action best suited to your needs and goals.
Intensive Outpatient / Extended Day Program Admissions:
- In our first phone conversation with you, we will set up a time for your initial comprehensive evaluation.
- After our first phone conversation, we will mail you an initial assessment packet. Completing this packet gives everyone involved—you, your loved ones, and our staff—a better sense of how we may best serve you.
- We ask that you bring the assessment package with you for your first in-office visit. Please plan to be with us for approximately two and a half hours during this first visit. At this time, we will work with you to gather additional information to help us determine the best level of care for your needs and goals.
- During this first meeting, if applicable, we will also provide you with a release of information form and medical clearance form that your primary care physician can complete and return to us prior to beginning treatment.
- At this time we do require pre-payment of all services for both the IOP and EDP programs. We will provide you with insurance reimbursement claims forms at your initial assessment.